I hung up some of the kids beautiful artwork that has been begging for some face time.
We tried out a new recipe, Pear Almond Feta Salad.
Doug and I thought it was heavenly, the kids didn't.
Doug and I thought it was heavenly, the kids didn't.
Luke continues to be the favorite play thing. Here Mer put his towel on "daddy" style. He has started to sing along to all songs. Thanks to Rock Band, today in church he was singing a little "E Pro" by Beck. "na, na, na na na na naaaa."
We have been juicing the oranges off our orange tree. The weather being so cold has turned this year's crop into our sweetest yet.
Max received an outstanding reader award at school. We are so proud what a great little student he is.
We made cardboard box cars and drove them to our ward Drive in Movie Friday night for special viewing of Mary Poppins, and more candy, popcorn, and soda than we needed.
And finally, our whole family ran in our neighboring school's 5K yesterday. Jack and Luke were in strollers. Mer and Max ran there hearts out. They have been training by jumping out of the car and running home through our neighborhood every day after school.

2 comments:
Yeah for family 5Ks. I always think I start my comments on your blog with the word "yeah"
how fun!!! i have a hanging thing like that in the basement for the kids art. we are on the same wavelength- or we copy the same blogs projects :) i will try to get a picture so you can see it. I used a thick twine and those same clips ! congrats on the 5K everyone
Post a Comment