These pictures were from a few days ago. I couldn't pass up posting them. I'm so glad I get to stay home with these little guys all day. The
imaginext guys have ALL been out for the past week moved from one venue to another, they have finally made it out to the living room. Jack has been playing with all of the big fortresses lined up. He's in boy toy heaven with superheroes, knights, firefighter, pirates, and astronauts all acting out detailed story lines.

Here he is with Luke (I made him those flame pj pants last week)

I have to admit it is a little tedious to play with him this way but it is fun to listen to all the different parts of the story he comes up with. Thankfully Luke has stopped pushing everything over so there isn't too much fighting.
Luke peeled an orange all by himself this week. You can see how hard he was working. It was one of those little mandarin oranges that are so easy to peel.
I did it!!
One more thing. I have started up a new blog to show all the stuff I've been making. I felt a little wierd about putting it all up here, since I intend to print this blog for our family history. I probably will still show a few things here, but mostly you can see everything else I'm making at
BlueSusan Makes. It is still a work in progress but feel free to check it out.
1 comment:
luke is so big!! my gosh! love the other blog!!!
Post a Comment