Friday, April 1, 2011

We had visitors!


 Sigh! The fun is over...My parents have come and gone.  What fun we had! Here are the pictures to prove it.  I let Jack stay out of school while they were here and he was in heaven!  Grandma helped him make a rocket ship.



Grandpa taught him the right way to play marbles.

Rachel and Tobin came too and on Friday we all went to the Magic Kingdom.  Check out these pictures.


Tob and Max waiting to ride Space Mountain














We had a lot of fun and stayed until it closed.  I think it was 1 AM by the time we got home.

Of course we were beat the next day...More pictures of our Beach adventures will be coming soon.  Thanks for coming to see us everyone.  It was such a nice diversion from the daily grind!

1 comment:

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

Why oh why does Disneyworld have to be so far away from Colorado!? Looks like you had fun, and I'm completely jealous.