Thursday, April 7, 2011

Oodles of cookies on an Adventure

We...well I....just finished watching Downton Abbey.  It's is our latest fix on Netflix.  It's a great little mini series and I'm glad to read that the second season will start in the fall. 

I have loads of things to say about the rest of our spring break but I'm tired of feeling like I'm always playing catch up so tonight you get current info instead of catch up info...You are probably as relieved as I am.



Luke and I played trains today and we made oodles of cookies.

The best part of helping is that you get eat the cookies fresh out of the oven, right?.

We picked the kids up from school early and went on an adventure with our bags filled with freshly baked cookies, swimsuits, and towels.  Our good friends the Willwerth's are vacationing at Disney this week and invited us up for a quick visit and a swim with them.  It was so fun to see them.

We haven't seen the little brothers since they moved almost 3 years ago.  

These good friends are like family to us... we are so thankful to be able to squeeze in a quick visit with them.

 As we drove away, everyone kept saying "that was FUN!!"  I'd say if you are a kid it's always fun to be picked up from school early and whisked off for a swim at a Disney resort with favorite friends, wouldn't you?  We need to see you again soon Willwerth family!!

One more little bit of news...Doug is having surgery on is right pinky finger tomorrow.  How did he injure it?  Playing football  with guys from work almost 4 weeks ago. 


No comments: