Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter weekend, part 1


 Here's little Nolan! "No No"  We went to Georgia this weekend to celebrate Easter with Doug's family.  Here are a ton of pictures from our visit.   This is what Wavey does when you say smile :).

Doug's grandma Bev was in town too.


While we were there we got to walk through the Atlanta Temple open house before it was rededicated.  This was a really cool experience for the kids who don't get to go into temples.


 ...
The Easter bunny found us at Grandma's house ...




We even had a massive egg hunt...here's grandma laying down the law before it began.


There was more than just candy in these eggs...Luke and Jack made out the best.  Thank you grandma and grandpa!!

I love this picture... I'm not sure what the joke was but this is the grandma we love.



1 comment:

Liz said...

Thank you for posting pictures of No No and Waverly. It looks like you all had fun in ATL. Wish we could have been there!!

Next time I see my mom I'm going to destroy those sunglasses. They are NOT to be worn with a Anthropologie dress and cardigan.