Here I am again posting a ton of pictures at once. We've been busy as usual. I sold purses in another
farmer's market on Saturday and got a new calling at
church, Primary president. I probably will be sewing and blogging less for a while.

Jack and Max started Baseball this week. Jack is the youngest on his t-ball team. He has a bunch of friends on his team, and is bugging Jake in this shot. No pictures of Max's first practice...it got rained out after the first 15 minutes. Sudden torrents of rain drove us off the field and we were drenched and Mer and Jack were crying by the time we got to the car.
Jack met his friend Lily at the zoo one day. When we left he informed me that he only had "a little" fun because "only got to see 2 animals" Later on I asked what he liked the best at the zoo today he dismally, "Just the otter's. Just!!"

It looked like he was having fun making sand angels.

Other than those things it's been business as usual. Here are a few pictures to prove that the mischief lives on


Here's Luke's favorite place to sit. He likes to be outside and sit at the top of the slide,

We've been making Valentines

And here's the Flarp... The Flarp story will be for another post. I'll let your imaginations run wild because I have to go get the kids to school now.
3 comments:
Congrats on your new calling. I can only imagine that you'll be wonderful at it!
I was laughing out loud about Jack relating his opinion of the zoo trip. It just reminds me so much of Jacob! We tend to call him a little Eeyore, the way he just thinks nothing at all is good or fun. He can sure enjoy himself, but the opinion he takes home is always "not good", "no fun", "only a little bit", etc. Just yesterday he was telling Grandma that he doesn't like living in Colorado because he sees her "too much"!! But he loves going to Grandma's house. Silly boys.
it looks so warm there!! T-Ball!! fun!!!
You'll make a great Primary President!
Love all the fun happenings! The picture of Jack, Lily, and Luke at the zoo on the bench is my favorite. I love that Luke's eyes are closed. So cute!
Post a Comment