
Jack's last day of art class was Thursday. Thanks to art class we have accumulated quite a bit of thanksgiving decor. His last projects were a place mat, turkey hat, and 2 edible turkeys. He was sad to be done. (though I think he was more sad that I was making him pose for the picture). I'm thinking about putting him in for the next 3 week session. We'll see.

We took a trip to the movie's last night to see "Cloudy with the Chance of Meatballs." The kids have been working on filling up a marble jar for their completed chores in order to go. It took them about 2 1/2 weeks of hard work. We luckily caught the last showing before it went out of the theaters.
And finally, it is serious project time over here as I am gearing up for last farmer's market and Christmas. I have a few things in the works but this morning I finished some pajama pants for Mer and Max that they have been waiting for. Here they are ready for bed tonight.

Doug is home for the weekend now and did a little project of his own tonight. He hung his guitars. I wish I had a before shot. The shelf was where the guitars are and the guitars and amps were shoved into the corner. Good work Doug.
1 comment:
love all your thanksgiving decor- i just took all mine down today (except the table stuff) its such great weather that i am taking advantag of it to decorate for christmas (can you belive we are in the 60's) it was 30's last year!! the guitars look great on there and your a good wife to let him incorporate that in the bedroom decor!!! :)
Post a Comment