Saturday, November 7, 2009

Soccer comes to an end!!!

Today was officially the last day of soccer. Mer had an 8:30 game, she played hard and scored a couple of goals.

Max had a game at 10:00 where he played hard and had a specactular assist.
Luke passed the time wandering around

Mer passed the time entertaining the little boys and letting them pull her aroundThen it was off to Max's soccer party where Coaches Doug and Mike passed out the trophies.

Mer's soccer party was last Saturday.

Last night we did another craft show. Here was our set up. A couple of my bags weren't up yet, I still had to sew on the flowers at this point. I sold 4 bags and my Thanksgiving banner.
Since it was local, Doug and the kids came to see us and brought Frosties. He knew I ran long that morning and I wouldn't have a chance to get a long run dessert. He definitely scored points with that move. Thank you Doug!!
Oh and one more thing. Jack can ride a two wheeler!!!! But I'll save that story for another post.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Sweet day at the Farmer's Market, Sarah! Good job!