Saturday, October 3, 2009

Picture worthy

Another busy week flies by. October already!!! We got our first taste of cooler weather this week and actually enjoyed a walk/bike ride to our neighborhood park. It got into the 60's at night for a couple of nights. Though it is hotter again now, the humidity must be down because my morning run today was actually pleasant. Come on winter! So here are a few things from the week that were picture worthyJack picking berries in the bushes
We went and sold things at an evening craft show last night. Which is the main reason I have been so busy. I made the purses and Max and Mer painted Halloween necklaces. It was a fun night and each of us sold something. Thank you Heather and Stephanie for doing it with us. Stephanie makes the awesome decorations with vinyl lettering and Heather does cute girly bows and flower clips.
This is what Mer looked like as she was about to head to Max's soccer game this morning. I thought she was definitely picture worthy. She bought her little flower clip from Heather last night. Here is a good one of Luke. A little testament to the fact that I haven't done much laundry this week. Doug couldn't find any clothes that fit him for his pajamas last night so his six month pants were turned into capri pj's. Oh and I cut his hair last week on Jack's birthday. His curls are all sheared off. I think he looks very grown up.
Oh and Jack woke up with a fever this morning and we were all sharing his last night. Ugh, We'll see where this leads. Happy October!!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks again for the super fun night! I had a wonderful time, and I'm so glad that Meredith likes her flower. It looks great with her dark hair!

FWmom said...

finally! i am checking blogs!! i will once again have tocatch up here later!! everyone looks great!! i bet you guys were glad to get a heat reprieve!
i love that vinyl lettering stuff!!! i just learned how to make that on my Cricut and i now going crazy with it!!!

FWmom said...

oh....hope you guys are fever free soon

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

Happy October indeed. Wish you lived closer.

Liz said...

Mer was definitely picture worthy! She is so darling. And that little Lu Lu looks so old without his toddler locks.

I hope you sold lots of bags!!