Here are the projects that have kept me busy the last couple of days. I am going to the farmers market again on Saturday and have been trying to sew up fabric that I have into something useful. Doug brought home some more fabric for me tonight from my free fabric scrap supplying friend, and I sewed up this little zipper pouch from this cute piece. Thank you Sarah!!

In other news we are having our house painted. I have to say it is a little weird to pay someone for a job that I usually could do. Here is a little preview of the color that it might be ( I'm still deciding) I might go a little darker. What do you think?

And, mom, here are the little dishtowels in frames I was telling you about. Now do you remember painting them?? I've had them up in Luke's room since he was born, a little girly but I love looking at them so much that I couldn't keep them in storage any longer. Luke used to say good night to each of them before I laid him in bed. Now I'm going to bed!
5 comments:
Another week at the Farmer's Market!! How great! You've been sewing up a storm. Good for you!
I like the color. And I think darker would be good, too. Maybe if it was a little less yellow...
You and your sewing machine are becoming BFFs. Everything looks great, or course.
i like that color- I was expecting something darker, but that is a really good pick- if you want another project- change out the garage carriage lights- that would look really great in black or iron color next to that color you have picked! cant wait to see it all done!!
Love the new house color. Ab will be so envious that Doug wasn't out there doing it all! But good for you. Way to deligate!
Post a Comment