Sunday, February 15, 2015

Life

More Thomas pictures are coming but I'm having trouble finding time to blog using two hands at the computer. So for now you just get cellphone pictures. 

He is getting to be more alert and awake and he's filling out a little too. 

Luke got his cast on Monday. He chose black. It is tough to get him to slow down  and not be too active. Thankfully it didn't cover his elbow. They say he'll only have it on for 4 weeks. 

We had our little valentine exchange last night. We missed Mer who was babysitting. 


We made lo mein and fresh spring rolls for dinner and Doug bought a few slices of yummy cake for dessert. 

Mer's lacrosse games have started. She had 2 this week. She plays defense. #27.  she loves it. 

I drove through our old neighborhood yesterday and got tears in my eyes. I miss our old house. I miss my old life. I miss knowing where everything goes in my house and having time to get organized. It's a good thing this little guy is so cute. It makes spending all my time with him a little bit easier. 

No comments: