Mer photo bombed as many as she could.
Each pie had it's own little tragedy so to speak. I bought the wrong canned cherries for Mer's (I bought Bing in heavy syrup instead of tart) Max forgot to add the canned milk to the pumpkin. We tasted a sliver tonight...it was still good and he was satisfied that we didn't have to trash it after all. Jack pinched the skin on his finger so hard it got cut while taking the apple off the corer/peeler/slicer. I'm happy to report he recovered and finished his pie. All pies are edible thankfully. Ill get pictures tomorrow.
Mer and I made new aprons especially for today.
Here is our Aproned crew. Max elected not to participate in the photo shoot.
butter hands!
Now to sleep we are all running the turkey trot tomorrow. (except Max who still has his boot on)
.

No comments:
Post a Comment