Friday, December 17, 2010

The Countertops

Here they are! Our kitchen is fully functional again.



The Plumber came today and hooked up the faucet and rebuilt the pipes for our now single drain sink.




Here's an up close of the new cooktop.

Of course this is all much prettier in real life. 
Now we have to figure out what to do with the back splash, install the range hood, and choose a new color for that red wall, but finishing getting ready for Christmas has to come first.

5 comments:

Liz said...

Yea!! It's done, and it looks so good!! I hope you enjoy that single sink as much as I do.

Rachel said...

Sarah, this looks awesome!!! I'm so glad that your kitchen is functional again! Good luck with all the Christmas prep!

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

Now that's my idea of a Christmas present! It's looks great!

FWmom said...

it is beautiful!!!!!
love it all!!!!
i think we have have the same faucet. enjoy your new kitchen!!!!!

Bonnie said...

It looks great! We'll have to come see them in real life sometime soon...