Here is the rundown for memories' sake.
Make-your-own pizza for dinner.
While it cooked they chose a movie to watch. After much deliberation, the Parent Trap.
Then it was time for dessert.
I love this picture
Next, we all played a game of trouble and they hit the sack at around 10.
The next morning Mer had a soccer game bright and early.
Then they got to go swimming at a friends house with a really cool rope swing.
And I got to hang out with my friend Ronnie a bit more. I miss her so much!! She was my co-mom, being just across the street. Life has just never been the same without her.
Finally, Kendall came back to our house for the rest of the day and the boys came home too. They decorated t-shirts, caught lizards and played the day away.
Here they are with their Best friends necklaces.
I'm so thankful for good friends. Kendall also has younger brothers and no sister, so both of them appreciated being together so much. We miss them already. Thanks so much for visiting Kendall and Ronnie. We'll have to come to your house next time!!

2 comments:
Kendall and Mer are growing up and are so beautiful. Sure miss Ronnie too. Glad you all had a fun time. Also love Mer's list... I remember when Bethany used to do that. Now Sarah does it. For some reason, those lists scare me... written expectations of what "mom" is supposed to provide for the event to be fun!?
I am finlly reading this!!!! I lOVED these pictures!! and your kind words.................
Kendall had a great time!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to post mine soon now that I am all recovered! thanks for being my "nurse on call!!!"
Post a Comment