5 years ago
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Mer's Backpack
I finished a project! Mer's new school backpack. I got tired of the cheap store bought packs that rip or bust their zippers after a couple of months of use. Mer picked the fabrics from my stash and helped me design it. I'm excited that it turned out so cute. This one hopefully will last a while. I'm thinking she'll get tired of it before it wears out. We'll see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
it is so cute!!! So talented----- you are!!
those pictures remind me of pictures i have from when i was little- my mom made me a backpack and that is what i looked like in my modeling pictures!!! Your right- those store back packs are awful!!!!
Kendalls Lands End backpack I got her in kindergarten is still going strong (it hasn't even faded!!) and I am sure we will use it in 3rd grade next year!! that will be 4 years!!! for $$$$30.00. can you tell i love that bag?
But it does not have mary poppins on it! too cute!!! It looks like she loves it!!!
I love the backpack!!! Especially the Mary Poppin's touch. Mary Poppin's is my favorite movie of all time. Where did you get the Mary Poppin's accents?
awesome. i am bowing down to you right now.
So cute Sarah. I love it.
So cute Sarah, I love it!
Awesome! I love the backpack. I bet Mer's friends are jealous. Very impressive, Sarah!!
How awesome! I hate that bacipacks either have some advertising for the latest show,or their ugly. What a great idea.
Post a Comment