Sunday, May 29, 2011

Jack is officially a Preschool Graduate!!

Thursday (last week) Jack graduated from preschool.   He's old and he's definitely ready for kindergarten but, I'm slightly sad he's growing up.  I mean, could this kid be any cuter??


Receiving his diploma.

Can you find him singing in this group?


 

He had two of the very best teachers!!


We will miss them very much!



 Luke is glad to have his play mate home full time.  Toward the end of school Luke would wake up and ask if Jack had to go to school today.  When I told him "yes" he would give a big grumpy sigh and say "I not want him to go to school today"



Jack who used to tell me he didn't want to go to school, now misses his friends.  I think he'll actually be looking forward to kindergarten.


Congratulations Jack!  We love you! You have the rest of your life ahead of you.  What will you become?   I hope you will stay the sweet, loving, kind, curious kid that you already are.


No comments: