Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Current Mischief

Wake up Max!!



Good Morning Luke!

  Hello Jack!  Today is your last day of school today...and there's a pizza party to go to.


 I am happy to report that these kids have successfully kept their rooms clean for the last 10 days!  That is, clean before bed and clean when they leave for school in the morning. I've heard it takes 10 days to start a habit,  I'm hoping this is true and that we will be starting the summer with a clean room habit. HA!  Saturday is their 2 week mark and I think we may be going to the newly opened Chuck E Cheese nearby as their reward. Either that, or the Movies, there is a deep division among the voters. 

Luke and I are having a nice relaxing morning today.  Our last bit of quiet play before Jack  and the rest of them join us home for the rest of the summer.   Jack's preschool graduation ceremony is tomorrow morning.  Max and Mer's last day is Monday!



Luke wanted to make sure I got a shot of the car zooming down the ramp. 


One more thing I've been meaning to post.  Around Christmas time Doug made Max a special poster to hang in his room that said "Giving is better than getting".  It was the lesson Max needed to hear at the time.  The other day Max made Doug the same poster and added another little page to it...a lesson he thought dad needed to learn..."Saying nice things to your child is better than yelling at your child"


And that is a little taste of the mischief at our home lately.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

I love the poster! My kids would agree. :)

Liz said...

I can't believe your summer is so close. So fun!

I laughed out loud at Max's poster for Doug. I think John would write the same one for me. Way to school your dad, Max!!