We had a big day to celebrate on Saturday... Mer turned 11.
ELEVEN!!!
Where did the time go?
Fruit salad and Fruit Smoothie for breakfast as requested.
Followed by presents of course!
We saw a lot of these smiles... Doesn't she have a beautiful smile?
After presents we headed for the movies. Kung Fu Panda 2 didn't disappoint. SKADOOSH!!
Mer and I went for haircuts and a little shopping and came back for a little swimming before dinner.
She requested a Dark Chocolate cake with Dark chocolate frosting from Doug's dessert book . Fruit for breakfast, dark chocolate for dessert...she is absolutely her father's daughter. They pretty much have identical taste buds. Even though she drives me a bit nuts at times, I really love this girl! She is my right hand and a ton of help. She is so smart and has a good kind, happy heart. She was all smiles and appreciation today. It has been such an adventure to watch her grow up. I know we have a bit more of that to see and I'm crossing my fingers that we'll get through it okay. We had such a nice day together as a family. I just don't want to forget these little snapshots of our happy days.
Happy Birthday Mer!

2 comments:
Happy Birthday :)!!!
Eleven? Wow I guess I have missed a couple years of time- I thought she was still 9! I guess she will be a teen in a blink of an eye. I am so excited for her and for you guys!
Post a Comment