Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Our Happy Family

Here are some picture highlights from our life lately. We've been having some good family times.

 I can't remember when we were all having breakfast here, but I just remember sitting there having a great time talking and laughing.  I just had to grab my camera and snap a shot cause I didn't want to forget the feeling of the moment.  I love our little family. Though these kids try my patience, they really are so cute and sweet and fun. We are HAPPY and I love that.



We are very excited about Halloween and have all the decorations out.  However, sometimes the decorations are played with more than they decorate.  These two are so cute!


It is Craft Show/Farmer's Market season for me so I've been spending a lot of time doing this.  I know, it's a terribly unflattering picture of me, but I'd like to point out my new sewing shelf behind me.  We got it from a recent Ikea trip and I love it.  Some day I'll get around to photographing the whole thing.  If you want to see what I've been sewing click HERE.


And the highlight of our weekend was this...
 Doug bought a firepit with his birthday money... Thank you G-ma Bev!!  As you can tell by all our faces, the fire was mesmerizing.  We had fun roasting marshmallows and enjoying the new found beautiful weather.    The weather has seriously been so nice here for the last week. What a load off to finally have the humidity subsiding.




And that's it for tonight!!!

1 comment:

Liz said...

I've always wanted a fire pit!! Great birthday present.

Jack and Luke are so cute together.