Luke has gone 6 days without diapers now, so I would say he's officially potty trained. "I a big boy!" he says with a smile these days.
He has been a champ through it all. All it took was Hershey's Kisses for going, Swedish Fish for trying and just 2 accidents. I make it sounds so easy don't I?? :) It actually wasn't too bad. We were down to him telling me and asking me to change him after every time he went in his diaper, which meant 9-10 diapers a day. I thought it was time for him to do it himself...and it worked!!
We roasted marshmallows again tonight. We found some enormous ones at Walmart that are the size of 4 regular ones. They are yummier and much messier too!!
Kisses, Swedish Fish, Marshmallows...We are running on sugar over here lately...Just in time for halloween.!
5 years ago

3 comments:
No more diapers! Is this the first time since before Meredith was born?? So crazy.
I love the pictures of Luke with marshmallows all over his hands. He looks delicious!
Yeah for Luke! We'll have to check out those marshmallows!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no diapers!!!!
that is the best!!!!
Post a Comment