Wondering whatever happened to those
tadpoles? Well it has been a little over 2 months and we finally found our first frog this morning. He was perched on the inside of the fishbowl just ready to hop out.

We quickly scooped him out and took him outside and Max held it for a minute before it hopped down into the grass


I 'm not sure how many more we have, probably about 15 or so, but I do know that we'll definitely be watching the bowl closely from here on out to make sure we have no escapees.
Jack finally decided what he wants be for Halloween. For a long time he wanted to be a goat, then he started, changing his mind every time you'd ask him. Now he's going to be a pirate for sure, Actually it's "Captain Hook" according to Jack. All I had to do was make the vest, buy the hook and eye patch and dig in the costume box for the rest. Phew, that was an easy one.

PS Luke is 8 months old now!!!
2 comments:
8 months!!!!???!!!
cool frogs! you guys are frog parents- great job
I can't wait to show Grace the frog. She is going to giggle like crazy!! That is so cool.
I wish my Halloween costumes were as easy at Jack's. Please tell him we say "Arh, Mattie! I'm off to find me buried treasure!"
And last but not least, Luke is such a cutie! Oh my, he is darling. I can not wait to see him in person!!
Post a Comment