Friday, October 17, 2008

Jack Jumps and Doug Lands It

Since videos are so "easy" now here are a couple of more...


I remembered the camera at Jack's last day of swimming lessons and I captured his jump on video. I can't believe he just walks up and does it. He is usually very timid in the water but with his life jacket on he's nothing but confidence.


And now for Doug's blog skateboarding debut. He was waiting for the Bishop to take him to do a couple of visits and decided to Skate a little while he waited. This is just like Doug to squeeze in time for all the things he wants to do. I went out to capture some pictures of him Skateboarding in his church clothes. I videoed him trying to do a pop shove-it and at the end he actually landed it....

4 comments:

Liz said...

Way to go Jack with your diving board jump! That is such a huge accomplishment!

And, Doug, way to go Bro! Thank you also for being a true Markos and not wasting a minute of time, and for letting Sarah video you in your church clothes skateboarding! Too funny!

P.S. - I drive by the skate park here all the time, and I think you should come back to skate it and bring your family with you!!!

Liz said...

Oh, and I LOVE the family picture at the top of your blog. Sweet shot!

FWmom said...

good job with the picture!
it is great to see you- I'm sure you are the one usually behind the camera just like I am.

FWmom said...

thanks for the comment! we do get out a lot. we have no friends, or family so we are experiencing that life! no time to sit- theres too much fun waiting to be had!!! i mailed everything on saturday. thanks so much! I'm so thankful for you :)
-ronnie