Max is in track and running the mile and 1/2 mile races. He has had 2 meets and has won all of his races. And not just barely won, I'm talking he comes in way ahead of everyone and sprints at the end of each, his PR's are 5:52 in the mile and I think 2:43 in the half. Not sure about that one.
I caught a little video of the first lap of one of his races. follow this link to see him. Its a bad video but you can at least see his stride. He's in 2nd place on this lap
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bo44WDf4_To
A couple of weeks ago it was Science fair and Max had to sit at the mall at the regional fair for 2 days while his project was judged. He took 4th in his division.
Jack took 2nd place in his grade level for his project. He was SO excited. Though you can't really tell from the picture.
Luke's arm has only 11 more days until he gets the cast off. And now he is 7. Oh my goodness I just realized I never blogged about his birthday. Oh man! that deserves it's own post so that will be tomorrows goal.
Thomas is 2 months old now and is getting to be awake more and happy during the day, takes longer naps and sleeps more at night. Thank goodness!!
He's such a cutie and we love him.
He had a checkup this week and weighed 10 lbs 15 oz.
life is good

No comments:
Post a Comment