Monday, February 16, 2015

Growing Thomas

Okay here are the pictures I have been promising....
This cute banner was made by  my friend for my baby shower. Now it hangs over Thomas's bed,  I finally got some little felt letters cut out to mark is age.  It only took me a month :)

4 weeks old


This was around the time that he lost all his hair on the front of his head. Now he has a huge receding hairline making him look even more like Doug.






5 weeks old. He received a name and a blessing in his little white suit that each of the boys have worn. He was quiet and didn't make a peep the whole time.




6 Weeks Old. 


I'll leave you with a couple pictures of Jack who wanted me to show you his cool new haircut


And his SeaHawks jersey he bought himself for the super bowl.



No comments: