Wednesday, December 25, 2013

It's Christmas!

After waking up on and off throughout the night and then being told to go back to bed at 6AM. This is how it began...






Max tried out his "Christmas Soda" ...
 "smell it!"

After the stocking frenzy died down. I made them all pose for a stair steps picture and to model their new Christmas jammies.  Since I didn't finish sewing the pants until late last night I wrapped them and put them in the hallway for them to unwrap before coming out.  Max said he put his on at 4am. :)

Mer is loving all things Disney princess these days.  She was laughing at herself here because she asked for a princess coloring book for Christmas.

Doug bought himself quite a few presents this year. Some of them were presented as family gifts. :) Here's his new trailer hitch.

Mer and I tried our hardest to prevent Doug from guessing all his presents as he usually does. We wrapped his presents in odd ways and stumped him all day :)





 Jack made Luke a sweet bunny all by himself.  

 After we opened all the presents we got dressed and went to the hospital to go caroling with some friends from church.

After caroling we had a couple more friends come over for dinner. 
We bought some pies from The Blueberry Muffin Restaurant.  A Chocolate silk and a Key Lime.  the ?best Key Lime I've ever tasted.

After lunch we finally got a little down time and the real playing began.

And movie watching too

 This satisfied smile says it all. It was a very Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Thanks for posting all of this Sarah! I love reading your blog and I LOVE that you are blogging more often. Keep it up!