| Mer's finished Lego house. (A Christmas present) |
When I last checked in we had great plans for a Monday at home. That afternoon I came down with what Luke had on Sunday. Mer got a fever Tuesday morning and Jack came down with one last night. We are dropping like flies over here. I think we have the flu. I seriously can't remember ever feeling so sick. I have a new found empathy for my kids when they get fevers. I am hoping this is what Max had 2 weeks ago so he won't get it again. I don't know how Doug will dodge it, but I hope he does.
This week I'm grateful for Ibuprofen, Netflix Instant Movies, and Lego- it sure does provide hours of entertainment for all ages. And 2 hour naps- Our waves of fever have been staggered so Mer takes care of Luke while I sleep, then I'm feeling good when she goes bad. And warm showers too.
I'm feeling the need to steam clean our entire house when we are all well again. Hope that's soon.

3 comments:
Gosh, it sounds like you all got sicker since I talked to you! So sorry!!! We are finally on the upswing here, and I'm hoping that I never get it. When Mom is sick, it just isn't the same! Hope you feel better soon.
That totally sucks. I hope you feel better soon!!
Oh rats - hope it's over soon!
Post a Comment