Time for an update.
Not much to say except we have some sickos over here. The kids have been passing a fever around and it was Luke's turn this weekend. I stayed home from church with him and he just wanted to be held or watch shows. Doug took the rest to church but came home in the middle of it himself with flulike symptoms. He slept the day away while we all kept quiet which means a lot of movies were watched. While everyone was so quiet and entertained by the tube I got to organize my closet and go through ALL our files and paperwork. Something that has needed to be done for months now. And yes that took ALL DAY. But totally worth all the effort because I now have a great filing system and I can walk into my closet and get that high that only a freshly organized closet can give. AHHHH! The sewing corner is next.
Meredith started official piano lessons last week.
Today the kids have a day off from school. Doug said he'll probably come home early from work since he's not feeling so hot. Since Luke is sick we can't play with friends today but in my organizing mode yesterday I made a list of activities for each of them to keep them busy today. One thing on the list is devising a way to pick the rest of the oranges of the orange tree, only the high ones are left. I can't wait to see what they come up with . They are currently playing battle dominoes, waiting for the sprinklers to turn off so they can jump on the trampoline. After all, that is their favorite pastime.
And that does it for us. Happy Monday to you!
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment