Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Guinea Pig weekend.

Fall is officially here! We've had our A/C off for a probably a whole week now. Hooray! Unfortunately the weather change has brought on allergy season for me. Not fun.

This was fun though...we discovered Chick-fil-a's Pepperment Chocolate Chip shakes this week. Man are they DELISH! So good, in fact that we had to go back for more a few days later.



Meredith brought home the Guinea Pigs over the weekend.


Meet Rolex and Vinny! I had no idea Guinea pigs were so huge.

These guys did not help my allergies but the kids had seriously such a great time feeding them and watching them and overfeeding them.

These two little hooligans especially.

All in all LIFE IS GOOD in our neck of the woods.

1 comment:

FWmom said...

Hi Mer-
I love your guinea pigs- my mom wont let me have any and you are lucky you got to take them home.
I hope I can have a hermit crab from school.

you are a good guinea pig mom
brady likes them also and we like your glasses
Love kendall