Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Girl Got Glasses!

Isn't she beautiful!


Mer has been getting a ton of headaches that come and go, and we finally pinpointed the problem I think.  So she got reading glasses on Monday, and so far so good.  They are actually dark purple though they look black.  I'm crossing my fingers that this is the answer because she has been pretty miserable.

She has taken to tearing out favorite adds out of all the family fun mags and plastering them all around her room. She's pointing out few of her favorites. Of course it all started with the milk ad with Taylor Swift. 

I think it's pretty funny.  Maybe she'll go into advertising. 


And here's Jack at his Thanksgiving feast last week.  They made their pumpkin pies themselves.



Too cute not to share.
 

Happy Thanksgiving!!

2 comments:

FWmom said...

we love mers glasses!!! so cute-- and as a wearer myself I will say that was a great frame pick!!!
Happy Thanksgiving to you all -- when i was planning my menu -- i was missing you lots!!!!

Liz said...

Mer is totally beautiful!! I hope the glasses work!

Luke and Jack are so darling together!