Things have been busy over here, I've been using all my blogging time getting ready for Christmas. I set up a big table in my bedroom next to my sewing machine to house and work on all my present projects. Mer was in there the other day and said "hey, it looks like Santa's workshop in here" So right you are little Mer. I'm about done so I'll take a minute for a quick update. The kids are home from school for the next two weeks, and so is Doug. His vacation started last Friday. I walked in from dropping the kids off at school to a house full of Christmas music. I love when Doug is home. I can't believe he's taking the whole week off before Christmas. It has been nice to have him home to help.
It was our anniversary on Saturday. 12 years!!! To celebrate, Friday night we went rock climbing and out to dinner. It was our most adventurous anniversary yet.

It's cold here again it was 57 when we left church yesterday. Tonight there is a Freeze warning in the county north of us. Since it's been getting colder over the last couple of days the kids asked, "does that mean it's going to snow for Christmas?" Uh, no kids. Jack and Luke improvised for a little Florida sleddding the other day.It didn't work so well. but fun anyway.

Max made a sweet diorama for school of the Delaware indians.

Mer started her science fair project. Growing plants from seed under different colored lights.

Jack made gingerbread houses with his preschool friends

We kept up the Markos tradition and went Christmas caroling tonight. The Tsarks came with us and I have to say it was fun to see all the kids singing because they wanted to. And now there's just three days until Christmas and there's so much to do. Merry Christmas...Gotta go!
4 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Did you guys go to that rock climbing place over by your house? Matt and I went there once to chaperone a Stake Laurel and Priest activity, and we had a blast! What a fun way to spend your anniversary!
Thanks again for coming to the boys party last Saturday!
Happy Anniversary. Love the picture of you and Doug. Sounds like you had fun.
No video of the caroling???
Happy Anniversary!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!
that is a great picture!!
Post a Comment