Monday, August 11, 2008

Friday Night PIzza and a Movie

We had another fun week swimming, beaching, shopping, and playing with friends. Here's a picture of the two little boys just hanging out. I can't beileve Luke is almost 6 months old

Something fun we do probably about once a month is Friday night pizza and a Movie
We get a show, usually from the library, and we all eat dinner in front of the TV. The kids think this is wonderful. Friday we watched The Original first Star Wars movie. Jack lost interest after a while of course and Luke rolled around trying to grab everyone's plates. He is getting quite mobile. He's not quite scooting yet but he rolls back and forth inching forward until he reaches his goal.
Here's a picture of Dad and the big boys.

4 comments:

Heather said...

What a fun tradition! I love to order pizza on a Friday night and watch a movie. Cute pic of Luke and Jack!

Amy said...

I love your blog! Mer is getting so grown up - I love her dark hair - she is beautiful, and your boys are so handsome too! I noticed you posted before 6:00 am - what time do you wake up? Anyway, I am amazed!

Liz said...

Luke is getting so big and has filled out so nicely! I can't wait until Grace and George can see their East Coast cousins. Any plans to move West? I also love the idea Friday night pizza and movie. Looks like tons of fun!

Sarah said...

Hey all, no I didn't post at 6 in the morning...more like 10:00 I don't know why the time comes out like that