I've had these pictures loaded for months. They are the perfect summary of our November 2017. I will continue to try and catch up. Tom and I had lunch with Luke at school and Tom is showing us that he learned to wink.
The week before Thanksgiving I sold my bags in the annual craft fair. Its always a fun day for me. Doug also bought us a new car (honda minivan) that day while I was at the show.
Mer had a YW event where she was recognized for completing her personal progress.
The next week we drove up to Georgia to for Thanksgiving
Thomas said "YaYa makes good puppets" when he saw this picture.
the next day we traveled up to Helen GA to look around.
He hiked to a water fall
And hiked up to a place called that Brasstown Bald. Which you can look out over a few different states.
OF course Pa made his famous puppy dog pancakes.
We had a great November.

No comments:
Post a Comment