We took Thomas to his first pumpkin patch.
Isn't that little tongue the cutest.
The kids picked out a few pumpkins and had fun taking pictures in the cut out booths.
The Wednesday before Halloween Meredith had the opportunity to swim at her District swim meet. The whole family came to cheer her on.
She swam the butterfly and the Backstroke. She cut 1 more second off of her 200 fly time. I think she's down to 1min 24 sec.
Mer was excited that her name was on the board during her heat
We didn't get a video of her races that night but here's a great one from her Cape Coast Conference the weekend before. She came in first in her heat.
Thomas Turned 10 months that same week. His Second front tooth broke through that day and I captured this little gem.
Oh and we bought our selves a new dishwasher. Our old one was on it's last legs. I can barely hear it when it's on. A quiet dishwasher is life changing.
The night before Halloween Luke, Mer and Tom and I hit our ward Trunk or treat. The costumes weren't quite done at that point.
Halloween morning Jack and Luke got to finally carve their pumpkins. Do you see Tom peeking through the window in the back?
While trick or treating Luke met his twin. :)
The great candy sort is the best part.
And I'll leave you with one last photo of Thomas. He fell asleep on Doug's shoulder at church. I just love how he's curled up here.


No comments:
Post a Comment