Luke and Jack wanted me to do a scavenger hunt for their clothes on the first day again this year. It has become a fun tradition.
I stumped Jack with this tricky hiding place.
I don't know how but I have been so busy this week that it has taken me 5 days to get to posting on this blog. Sheesh! I have been taking long trips to the gym, keeping the house ready for showings(we had 3 on Thursday), visiting teaching, and driving kids around...A LOT of driving. I use 1/4 tank of gas a day, it's crazy! Mer started seminary which starts at 6:45 am. She made it through her first week but she is exhausted and looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow.
I am sorely behind in blog posts so tonight I'm going to take a stab at catching up a little. I'm sure it will take me a few days. When we last left off we were in early July amidst house prep and summer camps. So I'm just going to start there. Mer had a great time at Girls Camp. I got to drive a car full of girls to and from the Deseret Ranch. Which happens to be just 25 minutes from our house.
The day Mer cam home we celebrated Max's Birthday. My biggest boy turned TWELVE!!
(looks like they all had a little too much sun this week)
Max is growing up and getting big. He is a fun kid and getting to be really very responsible too.
I can't remember what they were laughing at, but I just love this picture.
He took a couple of friends with him fishing that morning and then played an awesome basketball game.
He opted for Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner which are deliciously messy.
See?
And Chocolate Oreo Ice Cream Pie
Brothers! I love when Max smiles so his dimples show.
We love you Max!
Oh and Max got braces a couple days after his birthday. Here's the before and after.
He mainly needed them to make enough room for his last canine tooth to come in. It's just locked in where it is. I think he looks pretty good in braces. What do you think?
More catch up posting to come tomorrow...


No comments:
Post a Comment