Friday, February 21, 2014

Luke Turns SIX!!

I have a lot of blogging to catch up on but today I'm just going to share pictures of Luke's birthday. Luke turned 6! He was so excited for his birthday he made himself a paper chain and counted down the days. He woke up bright and early and opened his present from Grandma. Jack is his right hand playmate and they went right to work helping me decorate and make crepes for breakfast.

I sent him to school with treats for his class.  And picked him up for lunch at McDonalds.  When he came home from school his presents were hidden all over the house so he had to search for them. And then the present opening began.






After a tasty dinner of Pizza and Plums...

We loaded into the car go to the movies.  The Lego Movie of course...in 3d

Luke chose an oreo ice cream pie with a hulk on the top for his birthday cake.



  Happy Birthday to my sweet, funny, silly, happy six year old.

No comments: