Sunday, November 17, 2013

I'm thankful for Soccer

Today I've decided I want to be better at keeping up my little family blog. Mer announced today that there are just 12 days until Thanksgiving! Wow. Life is flying by and with my terrible memory I know that the only way I'll remember these fleeting moments of fun and craziness is if I blog about them. So I'm committing to blogging something I'm thankful for for the next 12 days. I'm smiling to myself as I write this. Will I really do it? We'll see. I know at most 4 people read this blog so at least there is someone out there to help keep me accountable. Tonight I'm thankful that SOCCER...and that the season is over for now :)

 I love how much my kids love soccer. They are all so very good at it and try so hard. It is fun to see them work hard at things and have the satisfaction of success. I know I loved playing sports as a kid and I'm grateful my kids can get a chance to play a little too.



 Last Saturday was our the last weekend of games for the boys. The kids played their hearts out and then all had end of season parties to attend where trophies and medals were awarded.




 Mer's last game was a few weekends ago but she will continue to practice throughout the year and have a game or two to play as well. I don't think I've mentioned it here but we have been remodeling our bathroom over the last month and tomorrow we are getting our new shower doors. We will be able to try out our new shower. Yay!
Bye for now!!

No comments: