Mother's day was full of sweet messages...
Luke and Jack sneaked into my room early in the morning and left me this.
beautiful flowers...
Delicious breakfast in bed...
And a delicious dinner prepared by one great husband and these cute kids.
Saturday was the last day of Soccer for the Jack and Luke. Max has one more week and Mer has a couple weeks left. The day was filled with games, parties, and Medal ceremonies. Here's my team. I had a lot of fun coaching.
Luke is already asking when the next time he gets to play soccer is. He's really quite good.
School is over in a week and a half. I'm excited that things are going to start to slow down over here. We will be busy in other ways. This will be a busy week with all the end of school festivities. I'll try to keep you posted a little more often.
Happy Mother's day to all you awesome mothers reading this!
Good night!

1 comment:
Is that an origami rose on your breakfast tray? Courtesy of Max? I like it :)
Post a Comment