We have tried to get into a rhythm with our after school time. Arrive home at 3:45 change clothes, snack. Sometimes the clothes don't get put back all the way on. We have mandatory homework at 4:15 Now that Jack has a little to do, it is easier for max. I usually give Luke a learning activity to do at the same time. Here's what Tuesdays afternoon looked like.
When Luke and Jack are done, they play. Here is an example of how creative they get. Silly kids.
Never a dull moment here!
This week we went to Luke's preschool Spaghetti Dinner. There were raffle baskets and we won one. I think winning a raffle is every little kids dream come true. This basket was full of hot chocolate, mugs and peppermints.
Luke also took us to his room to show us all the things he's been working on. I love Luke's prechool. We have taken all our kids there and they are like family to us.
Jack can't resist a dressup
Today I'm celebrating small victories. I organized my desk drawer which was getting impossible to open and close. It went from this..
to this...aah. I will love this while it lasts.
Happy Thursday to you!

No comments:
Post a Comment