Luke and I have so many great conversations during the day. This is one from today.
Luke: Mom, did you know I have chocolate bones?
me: No How did you get chocolate bones??
Luke: I drank chocolate milk in my cereal today (after eating Chocolate Cheerios)
Little sports was basket ball again this month. Next month, T Ball.
The boys have been experimenting with Mohawks lately. I think Mer gave Jack this one on Sunday.
Max has also worn one to school a couple of days this week.
But I over heard Max telling Jack that they aren't mohawks they are called Faux-hawks. Jack asked why?
Max explained that a real mohawk has shaved hair on the sids. and that the way we do it is just fake. a Faux-hawk. Pretty genious whoever came up with that term. Mer gets her boot off tomorrow. I'm crossing my fingers that they don't find any reasons for her to keep it on longer. She's dying to go swimming.
Off to get the kids from school... then onto piano, homework, dinner and scouts. Let the after-school craziness is begin.

No comments:
Post a Comment