We visited the doctor's office one too many times this week. Unfortunately, the last trip was for a broken bone. Can you find it on Meredith's big toe??
She broke it playing soccer on Saturday. She went to shoot a goal and collided with the goalie. It was her 2nd week of the season. She is a bit heartbroken since she lives and breathes soccer, but she is taking it like a trooper. She is in a boot and on crutches until she's seen by a real doctor tomorrow. She went to school today. I went to visit her at lunch to give her the next dose of pain medicine and see if she was tolerating it all okay. She said it didn't hurt at all and that she was doing fine. I think she was loving all the extra attention she was getting there. They play soccer everyday at school too, and she is like a little soccer celebrity over there.
As for these two... they caught whatever nasty bug Jack had last week. Max missed 3 days of school and ended up with a sinus infection. Luke scored an ear infection and was just thankful to have a playmate home with him in his misery.
This week I'm especially thankful for Health Insurance and Pain Reliever. Because of these little luxuries, all is well over here.

1 comment:
Poor Mer! I hope her toe heals quickly!!
And poor you, Sarah! Doctor offices suck!!!
Post a Comment