Monday, November 28, 2011

Beach Pictures



We had such a great relaxing Thanksgiving weekend.  Doug took all 3 days off.  It was really nice to have him around.   All the kids are so super excited for Christmas.  After much begging we put up the Christmas tree last night which means the living room is cluttered with freshly unpacked Christmas Decorations. 

I took the camera to the beach with us on Friday So I thought I'd post some shots.





We find these jellyfish almost every time we go to the beach


This is what Meredith dreams about.

 This is what Jack dreams about.



Too bad the sun went away when everyone started posing.


And I couldn't resist this shot.  This is grumpy Jack.  Sad that we wouldn't let him keep the double handful of broken shells he had collected. Some days we see more of grumpy Jack than others.



Luke was up a few times in the middle of the night.  I think he might be getting sick.  Today I must get organized and make sure I'm ready for Christmas.  It will be here in a blink of an eye!!

No comments: