Monday, October 24, 2011

The Weekly Report

I am happy to report that the staples are out!!  Here is the picture to prove it.  


Jack's head is healing nicely and he is doing well.


I am also happy to report that we have been experiencing some cooler temperatures over the last week or so.  I am loving it.  We have actually had the windows open and the A/C off on some days. The kids have even pulled out the long sleeve shirts on occasion.  Oh happy day!


Luke started his Little Sports class this past week.  T-Ball.  He had a ton of fun!!



 We have also been getting ready for Halloween.  Luke made some Jack-o=lantern cards for friends and relatives.  Call yourself lucky if you actually get one!

In other news,

  • The kids participated in their primary program at church on Sunday.  Everyone did a great job on their multiple parts.
  • We are eagerly awaiting the arrival of Grandma and Grandpa Markos at the end of this week.
  • Doug installed 3 new ceiling fans this weekend
  • I am trying to pick out a new paint color for our living room/kitchen area.  It has me stumped.  My plan is to paint the hall in the color I think I like.  It's all prepped and ready to go.  I hope I get it painted this week.
  • Jack is reading so well. He has really made a lot of improvement since the beginning of school.  This afternoon he got the scriptures out and read a couple of verses.  He was so excited that he could do it. (with help on the big words of course) 
Until next time or next week... Good Night!

No comments: