Thursday, September 15, 2011

Checking in

I'm back...blogging instead of doing the 1 million things I have on the list for today.  I'll keep this short.   It was fun to get a lazy day on Monday.  Max made chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast. Delicious, of course.



Boys, where are your clothes..


They had spent the weekend pulling out EVERY pillow and blanked and stuffed animal  to build these huge towers. Jack is sitting on one here, but usually they would lay someone down and pile everything on top of them, then top the whole mountain with a layer of blankets and then the person underneath would bust out.  They did this over and over all weekend long.


Today Luke had swim lessons.  I discovered I could go lap swim during his lesson time so I tried that out today.  I couldn't keep swimming for 20 minutes straight.  I don't know how you do it, Grandma Blanche.  Luke has 4 more lessons left so I'm going to practice, and hopefully gain a little swimming endurance.  Luke's Superman suit finally got too dirty to wear and so in the interim we got out the girl toys.  This is what we have been playing today.  We built a house and then took a boat ride to take everyone camping.

I have been making Crayon rolls to send to CO for a craft show this weekend.   Today we found out that the leftover material is a perfect size for a multi-animal sleeping bag.



One more thing! Yesterday was my Dad's 70th Birthday.  Happy Birthday Dad!!  I am so grateful for  the wonderful life he provided for me and for all the good things he has taught me.  I'm proud to be his daughter!! Love you Dad!


PEACE OUT!

No comments: