Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Girl Milk!

 Luke was finishing off his cereal yesterday and exclaimed "I have girl milk!!!" 

I looked in his bowl to find his cereal had made is milk PINK!  Though he still struggles to name all his colors, he has learned that Pink is a girl color


Here's picture of Max receiving his yellow belt that didn't make it into my last entry. This was pretty exciting for him.


And here's the video of his kicks that he had to pass off that day too.





Some of you heard word that we were tiling our backsplash on saturday. After  MUCH deliberation, purchasing tile, returning tile, cruising magazines, etc....this is what we put up. It still needs grout, but that's still on order.




Much more to be done... but it will have to wait, cause Mer and I will be in San Fran this weekend.  We are so excited!!

Bye for now!!

1 comment:

FWmom said...

looks fantastic!!!!!!!!