Thursday, August 12, 2010

Time for School

School started Monday for Mer and Max, and Jack started Preschool Yesterday. 
 I love this picture. Can they just stay this way forever??

My camera battery charger is lost, so Doug graciously let me borrow his phone to take pictures of Jack's first day.  Here he is the night before modeling his new Ben 10 backpack, that thankfully arrived to our doorstep that day.
Of course Looloo had to model his backpack too.


Wednesday morning we took him to class, he was excited and a little bit nervous.

This is where he sits.
Luke, who took his backpack in with him, lined right up with the rest of the kids to get their playdough. I got  a little teary eyed when I explained to him that we had to go and leave Jack here at preschool.  Luke looked a little confused and didn't throw a fit or anything but I was just sad for him that his big brother wasn't going to be his constant partner in crime anymore.  When I picked him up his teacher said he was such good kid and a great leader.
Mer and Max both like their teachers. Max says 3rd grade is hard. He is also doing Tae Kwon Do and scouts, so he will be busy for a little while. Mer starts soccer soon...and that's that.
We're off to a good start.
 

2 comments:

FWmom said...

they all look so cute! happy school year!

Kristin said...

Great to hear everyone had a good start back to school!!! Jack is such a handsome boy!!! Love the photo of all four of them with their backpacks on!!!