Monday, May 10, 2010

Moments I want to remember from this week.

Max and his rocket ships...

Our preschool Cinco de Mayo party...the last day of the year!

Jack did a load of laundry, washed folded and put away, for a $1. I'm thinking I should have paid him more.
Our 2-day trip to Walt Disney World

The magic of the Magic Kingdom


The wonder of It's a Small World


I don't really want to remember the sickening teacups, but everyone else does.
The fun my pirates had on the Pirates of the Caribbean
And how dad caved and bought them all swords.

The beauty of Animal Kingdom
And how we saw animals our zoo doesn't have.

How no one wanted to ride Everest with me until it was too late.
And how dead tired we all were by the end of the 2nd day.








4 comments:

FWmom said...

what a fun Disney trip!!! love the pictures. Looks like you guys had a blast!!!!

C and K said...

LOVE the pictures of Disney, esp. the dead tired ones. The kids all look so excited, but not as excited as Doug@ Love the swords pic... been there, done that, but with only one boy! VERY impressed with Jack and the laundry! Excellent training. Giving me lots of ideas... thanks for sharing!

Amy said...

Brings back such fun memories! Looks like you guys had a great time - I love the pictures! I hope you had a happy mothers day!

Jill and Kevin said...

I'm glad you guys had a great time and that you decided to do it! The pictures are awesome. I need to start bribing/paying Jane to help do laundry. That's a great idea.