Sunday, October 11, 2009

Our weekend

Here are some pictures from our weekend. We spent the day at the beach with a bunch of friends on Saturday. Doug and Greg dug a massive hole for all the kids to play in. It was close enough to the surf that it kept filling with water and becoming a little splash pool.

One of our friends brought his fishing gear and caught a bunch of little fish for bait. In the end he ended up dumping them all into the little splash pool and the kids went crazy catching them with their hands. It was a new experience for our kids who shy away from all forms of wildlife.
On the ride home Luke was dancing in the car. He is becoming so silly.
We closed out the weekend with making donuts tonight.
They turned out pretty and tasty.


And finally I finished my weekend with a little sewing project. Max and Mer wanted Halloween trick or treat bags like Jack's that he got from Aunt Lizzy last year. I took them to the fabric store yesterday and they each picked out two fabrics. I made one for each of them and 4 more for the farmer's market this weekend. Good Night!

1 comment:

FWmom said...

those are cute bags!! Love those materials. I just made a banner!!! can you even believe it???!! i cant!!
what a great beach day! too cold here for any water play!!! i turned the heater on last night!!