Some things to remember.
- Luke said "whatever" Markos style Sunday night. We all busted a gut laughing.
- We found the hugest slug in our back yard last week. 1 1/2" x 2"- a lot of weird bugs in FL.
- Doug promises the kids an ice cream if they stay awake all night. The only rule is that they have to stay in their beds with the lights out. If he takes a picture of them asleep in the night, they lose. Of course the kids try and fail...always, but they can't resist the promise of an ice cream reward and Doug can't resist messing with them. I think that's one of the reasons Doug had kids, so he could mess with their minds.
- Quote of the day..."Bye, bye nose pickers!" shouted by Mer as she runs through the house in just her undies. How old is she? 9 you say?? I realize this doesn't paint her in the best light, but these kids do some funny things sometimes.

1 comment:
Sarah did you make the boys' 4th shirts? Way cute. I need to know how you did that if so.
And yes, Doug did have kids to tease them. I'm pretty positive that's why he had siblings too. However, I love his family motto "No Pansies." use it all the time.
Post a Comment