We participated in World Race Day today. Our friend
Annee in Korea organized it. Doug is training for a marathon and ran 15, Sarah ran 5 and Meredith ran 1 mile. Doug is clearly recovering from waking up early to do it. Too bad for him we woke him up as we were whispering around him. Jack to the pic. and needed a bit of instruction.

An Look Liz!! Thanks for the idea. I love it.

Its a day for Christmas Parties, We are going to Doug's work party and later tonight our family is helping put on the nativity play at our ward Christmas party. Me and Max will be Mary and Joseph. Jack's going to be a wise man even though he really wants to be Joseph
4 comments:
Sarah- why are you writing in 3rd person?? it reminds of me of the Seinfeld episode. I love that one!
Has Doug seen his sleeping debut to the world yet??
Congrats on world race day!
Yay! to Mer on her mile! Kendall is still running here (indoor track of course)she is part of the Y's race team. Her last 5K time was 24 flat
very cute window decor!!!
looks so christmasy and tropically at the same time !!!
The wreaths look great, Sarah! I'm glad you liked the idea. So easy and so classy looking.
Thanks you guys!! That was fun. I love the wreaths too. I would make some if I had cute windows to hang them on. sigh.
I am noticing more and more adults getting in to the whole marathon/race thing. It is making me feel a littel inadequate, though I couldn't run right now being prego, but I guess I am gonna have to jump on the band wagon after the baby comes! I love to run, and did in HS but that was 13 years ago. I had to quit then b/c of shin splints. Now I just get out of breath. So, anyways, go you guys! :)
Post a Comment