Saturday, July 19, 2008

Jack in Max's clothes

For the second day in a row Jack started out the day begging to wear Max's new clothes. Max finally gave in and let him wear the dirty ones from yesterday. Jack and I went on a walk this morning. Passing by a house with a barking dog at the window, Jack wondering asked me when he could get to be a dog and told me that when he's a dog he wants to live with that dog in his house. Keep dreaming Jack. We actually took the kids to a real sit down restaurant today, Sonny's BBQ, to redeem a gift certificate we had. We realized that it had been over a year and a half since we'd done that and were quickly reminded why we've avoided such things. It didn't go too badly but it definitely wasn't a nice relaxing meal...I guess it never is with 4 kids. We came home and had movie night and watched the new TMNT movie. Max of course loved every second of it.
Luke learned how to roll over from his back to his tummy today. He has been able roll onto his back once and a while but it seems to usually happen by accident. Tonight, though we was really purposefully rolling back and forth.

3 comments:

Becky N. said...

Jack is hilarious!! Of course, Jacob always wants to match Melinda... but we usually end up reserving that for oversized t-shirts as pajamas, lest Jacob look too out of place. ;)

And way to go Luke! What a big boy!! He looks so chunky, it's adorable! So far it seems like Alex is a bit less chunky than Jacob was, and I definitely remember that Jacob and Jack were about equal chunkiness that first year we all got together after they were born.

Love seeing so many pictures and updates! I'm so glad you started a blog. :)

Micah Worsley said...

Hello Markos! It has been way too long since we have had contact! Congrats on Luke! We rather love that name :)! I am addicted to reading people's blogs and am always trying to search for people I know! Ha! Found you! You guys look great. I can't believe that Mer is old enough to be baptized! What a good looking family. We need to talk!
Love, Micah

Heather said...

I didn't know that you guys had a blog! I'm excited to keep up with your family a little better now! Luke is so cute. If you want to check ours out is is thehappiestblogonearth.menzie.org.